We may change this notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect and what we don’t
Information you give us:
When you register with us you are asked to provide contact details such as:
- Your name and job title
- business contact information including email address and telephone number
- the nature of the products or services in which you are interested
- other information relevant to customer interests, surveys and/or offers
These details are collected when you fill in forms on our Website or when corresponding with us by email. It includes information you provide when completing a job application, when you register to attend an event, when you search or interact with our website and when you report a problem with our website.
You are not obliged to provide any personal data to us but, if you have requested information or a service from us, we will not be able to provide it without certain information, such as your contact details.
Information we collect:
During your use of our site, we may automatically collect certain information about your visit and the device that you have used to access it. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify any individual who has not registered with us. The information that we may collect includes:
- the IP address of the device used to access the Website;
- Geographical location;
- the internet domain name through which you accessed the site (which may be, for example, the domain name of your internet service provider or your place of work);
- the length of your session on our site, details of the pages visited and resources accessed;
- web browser type and version, operating system and referring websites used;
We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We do, however, use Google Analytics to monitor visitors to our websites and improve our server performance.
How we use your information
We use the information we gather to respond to your contact requests, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including for the following reasons:
- To provide you with our website, and the content and services made available through it, including to ensure that the site and its content are presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To process any requests from you made via email or our online forms
- To contact you for customer satisfaction and impact surveys
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- To improve our products and services in general
- For marketing and market research purposes if you have consented to such use
- To personalize and improve your experience of this website
- In connection with processing a job application
- To deal with any queries, complaints or problems you report to us
- To notify you about changes to our service
Our use of your information will always have a lawful basis which may be that: a) it is required for one or more of the legitimate interests of our business as described above; b) it is allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to comply with legal or regulatory requirements; or c) we have requested and been granted consent from you to process your personal data for the purpose.
We do not sell, distribute or lease personal information to anyone. We do not market our products or services to private individuals. We may, however, share your business information with our business partners for marketing purposes.
How & where do we store your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the relevant purpose(s) it was collected for and for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You have rights in relation to how your personal information is used. These include your right:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes
- To access personal data held about you and to obtain a copy of it, including to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance, or to have that personal data transmitted to another data controller, where technically feasible
- To obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances
To request your personal data you will be asked to verify your identity and specify what information you require and provide us with details of an address to which we should send the information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.